Chamomile infused butter
Chamomile butter, a perfect addition to seafood or vegetable dishes.
Chamomile in butter sounds wild but it's actually amazing. We first tasted this at a local restaurant who served Chamomile butter with scallops. It blew our mind.
- 250g of salted butter (use unsalted if you are using this to add to buttercream or any sweet dish) Use Nuttelex if you want to make this vegan
- 4 teaspoons of Chamomile tea
- 1 garlic clove, minced (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add 250g of butter to a pan
- Add Chamomile to the pan also
- Let the butter melt - do this slowly making sure not to boil as this will split the butter and cause it to clarify.
- Once melted, stir the chamomile through, keeping the pan on very low heat.
- After 4 or 5 mins pour the butter mix into a bowl and leave to cool. If you prefer no flower parts in the butter strain before it cools.